Saturday, July 10, 2010
Okay it's been like decades since I've updated so I was thinking why not do it right now since Im bored at home anws. Alritey, good news:
#1- RESULTS ARE OUT! They aren't fantastically great but Im pretty happy with them and so are mummy and daddy :D
#2- I GOT INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE, BABY (:
#3- Been doing shitloads of shopping with parents and friends
a) Burberry Scarf
b) Burberry Jacket
c) Burberry Bag
d) DRESSES DRESSES DRESSES ( 7 dressess! )
e) AlX clothes
f) Armani and DKNY shades
g) Ralph Lauren specs
h) Charles and Keith sandals
and other random stuff that I cant really rmb right now but can I get a hell yeah! :D
Daddy wanted to buy me a Marc Jacobs bag or CK bag today or some Dior, LV or Fendi wallet but I felt bad spending so much already :( so yeah save the bucks for cheaper thrills eh :)
YES IM MATERIALISTIC, I dont deny but I know when to stop as well cause I dun wanna overdo it sometimes. Heh.
Hmmm my time in sg and msia has passed by quite quickly despite all the complains of the horrible humid weather. Been meeting up and catching up with friends but I still haven met alot yet :( Im so so sorry Im trying my best to crash as many meet ups with u guys as possible and Im already exhausted balancing family and friends' time trust me.
Ok i gtg already update soon!
12:01 AM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

